In order to provide a directory that will benefit real estate agents that are listed and users alike to be a member you, your submissions, and your site must comply with the following standards.
- You must be a real estate agent that is located and doing business in the United States or Canada.
- Only one membership per agent is allowed.
- All submissions are to be made in English and adhere to the instructions that are included on the various submission forms.
- Your page cannot show that it is "Under Construction" or "Coming Soon" or be parked with a domain registrar.
- Your site must work in all common web browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome Safari, etc.), and be written in the English language or have an English language version available.
- Mirrored sites, duplicate sites, or content copied from another site, regardless of whether you have the right to that content, are not acceptable.
- You must either own or are authorized to submit the page you want listed. If you submit a page from a site you do not own adding a site verification meta tag to the header section of the page to prove you have control of it may be required.
- The page you submit cannot be one that redirects to another page, is primarily used as a "front-end" for another page, or one that is "shared" with other real estate agents (e.g. a company roster).
- We reserve the right to reject or edit submissions or cancel membership at our sole discretion and without notice at any time if the above conditions are not met.
- Should it become necessary this page may be modified from time to time and any changes will be published here.
Updated: June 13, 2013.